What do I do with what I have learned?
- Spend time with God.
- Read your Bible – Decide how much time you are going to spend reading your Bible over the next 3 months.
- Pray – Decide how much time you will spend daily in prayer.
- Confess – Come to God immediately when you realize you have sin and ask for forgiveness to restore your fellowship with Him.
- Fellowship – Decide what step you will take to connect intentionally with other Christians. Join a small group?
- Get Baptized.
- Decide on when to be baptized if you have never done so. Opportunities.
- Read God’s word.
- Start with the Gospel of John and read a chapter a day. Use a modern English version such as the New International Version (NIV), the New American Standard (NAS), or the English Standard Version (ESV).
Digging deeper resources:
Some other resources / scripture on baptism, sanctification, and spiritual disciplines.