Before you begin:
Spend time reflecting on these, writing down your answers, or even discussing with a friend.
1. What happens in a relationship if you don’t know if the other person is pleased with you?
2. What would any relationship be like if you had to walk around feeling guilty all of the time? Or what if you always had to wonder if you were good enough for the other person?
3. What would it be like to go through life wondering if you were good enough for God to love and accept you?
4. What is a barrier to you knowing that God fully loves and accepts you?
5. How would your life be different if there was a way to know for sure that God has forgiven you of any wrong you have ever done, that you are loved right where you are, and your eternity with Him can be secure?