Here are a couple tools you can also use to help present the key scriptures and truths of the Gospel to someone:
GO5PEL – a simple way to share the truths of the Gospel with someone [[need to develop an online resource for this??]]
The Story – an innovative free online tool to share the Gospel with someone.
Discussion with Friends questions:
- What is necessary before you can ‘live obediently’ to what the Bible says?
- Why is it important to connect intentionally with other believers?
- What are some ways that your life could look more like Jesus’?
- In what way is sharing the Gospel a demonstration of your love for someone?
- Read John 15:4-5. What happens to the person who tries to live the Christian life apart from following and depending on Christ?
- Our lives should begin to look differently as we grow in our relationship with Jesus. (Ephesians 2:1-6, Ephesians 4)
- We aren’t saved by our good works, but our good works should be a result/response to our salvation. ()
- As we grow in our relationship with Jesus we should:
- Live Obediently – to what the Bible says.
- Connect Intentionally – with others in community.
- Serve Selflessly – by using our gifts, talents, and resources for others.
- Give Generously – to God who gave us everything.
- Share Willingly – about the hope we have in Jesus Christ.