Snap Shot Summary:
- Does anything need to change about my life?
- Our lives should begin to look differently as we grow in our relationship with Jesus. (Ephesians 2:1-6, Ephesians 4)
- Life change is a result of a partnership between you and the Holy Spirit. Change isn’t possible unless you both do your part. (Philippians 2:12-13)
- We should become like Jesus. (1 Peter 1:13-16)
- Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:4-5)
- Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. (Philippians 2:12-13)
- … put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 4:22-24)